Sunday, January 23, 2011








Trying to gain some self control, Morgan takes a big drink from her wine glass. Her face puckers, turns even redder than before and she spews the contents of her mouth right in Gareths face. “Vinegar?! Who put vinegar in my glass? You idiot! Are you about finished with your games now? You can stop trying to embarrass me, or believe me, you will pay for this later...”

Monty approaches the table with a fresh glass of wine, “No charge, but you need to calm down or we will have to ask you to leave...”

“Oh how perfect”, her voice dripping with sarcasm, “Now the slave lectures me on my behavior. Can this day get any better?” She gives Gareth an evil smile, “Just wait until we get home, you will pay dearly for this humiliation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....