Saturday, January 29, 2011











Alise wraps her legs around Stoney's hips drawing him in deep and moaning. “I want you to fuck me, please Remi... mmm... I want you....”

Stoney pushes deep and Alise gasps and bucks, her pussy grabbing hard.

Stoney slows his thrusts, pushing deep but unhurried, enjoying the feel of how tight she is around him. She bucks hard with each thrust, enjoying the sensations, the feeling of fullness and the look of love on Stoney's face in the firelight.

Stoney can feel how close she is, her body trembling, then shaking. He holds himself back, whispering close to her face, “Bebe, cum for me, I am so close, I want to fill you....”

Alise completely loses control, she buries her face in Stoney's neck to muffle her scream. The waves of pleasure are intense, leaving her weak. Stoney's release rocks them both in its fierceness, he calls out her name as he explodes and fills her to overflowing.

Laying spooned together watching the fire, Stoney whispers to Alise, “Allie, any regrets? Are you truly content?”

Alise turns her head and runs her hand over his cheek. “Regrets? No, none. I would go through it all again, the loneliness, being spirit and being captured if it brought me to you and my babies. I am content, more than content. You are my life Remi, and always will be. Je taime.

Alise curls in Stoney's arms watching the fire. She takes his big hand in hers and puts it over her belly and closes her eyes. Before she can drift off Stoney is kissing and teasing her.

Alise smiles and laughs, “Husband, haven't you had enough?”

Stoney pulls her tight against him, “Never, I could never get enough of you....”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....