Saturday, January 29, 2011






Cassie leans back into Keon, “Slow this beast down, I feel like I am falling...”

Keon smiles and slows the horse to a walk. He ties the reins around the pommel and lets the horse go where he will. “As my lady commands..”

Laughing Cassie turns and kisses him, playful and teasing at first, then more demanding. She turns in the saddle so she is face to face with the rider and wraps her legs around his waist, and arms around his neck, deepening the kiss further.

Keon breaks the kiss and lowers his mouth to take a nipple in. Teasing with his tongue and gently tugging the ring makes Cassie squirm against him, rubbing her clit up and down the length of his cock. He pushes her hair away from her face, the blueness of her skin reminding him of moonlight on water. When he grabs her ass, she moans and begs, “Please, I need this, its been so long...”

He lifts her easily and impales her on his hard shaft. She moans and whimpers, “Gods, I wanted this to last, but I dont think I can... you feel so good...”

Thrusting gently he tells her, “We have all night lass. Take your pleasure if it is what you need....”

Cassie nods and her pussy clamps hard around Keon, his groan telling her he isnt far off either. She starts to rock herself, slowly at first, until Keon starts to slam into her, his fingers digging into her hips. Cassie loses herself in the feel of his hard cock fucking her. She buries her face in Keons neck and screams as she cums, drowning his cock in her juices. The hot wet flood pushes Keon over the edge and he fills her, thrusting hard with every jet.

Holding each other until they can catch their breaths and speak again, Cassie starts to laugh softly. At Keons questioning glance she says, “You have no idea how much better I feel...”

Taking the reins in his hands and urging the horse to a trot, Keon kisses her on the forehead, “I think I do, Cassandra. I think I do...”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....