Thursday, January 27, 2011









Star wipes her cheek and makes a face as she walks over to Erik, Tiger right next to her. His arms wrap around her and he kisses the top of her head. She tilts her head up and whispers, “I love you. I want to go to Alise's now. Is that all right?”

Erik nods, “Of course. You go see your friend, I'll take care of things here.”

Raina gives her a playful shove, “Hey, do you know how to get through the woods to Alise's? Be more fun than taking the road.”

Star rolls her eyes, points to the woods then to the back of her hand. Raina laughs, “All right, stupid question, I should realize that you know the woods like the back of your hand.”

As they start to walk away, Star stops and turns towards Keon. Her eyes changing from blue to a worried brown, the riders still scaring her at times. “Kkk...keon?”

He turns, “Aye Lass?”

Her voice soft but clear Star tells him, “I dont ww..want the pictures. Destroy them pp...please.”

“I will see to it myself.”

“Thank you.” and Star joins Raina and Tiger. She runs ahead with the big cat and whistles back at Raina.

Turning to Erik and laughing Raina says, “I dont know how you keep up with her, talk about energy..”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....