Tuesday, January 11, 2011








Raina watches as Stoney takes Alise back to their table near the band.

Why in the hell would that guy apologize for something he obviously didnt do and look like he was choking on it besides?

“Okay Nick, spill it. And spare me the 'I dont know what you are talking about look', what did that bitch say to get that guy so angry? I know you heard it. I know they're fae and she has no earthly reason to be hanging out in here unless she is up to no good... or looking for something... or someone... but why here?"

Reaching for his drink, Nick smiles, “Okay, I wont give you the look. I doubt if I know as much about the fae as you do. But yeah, I heard her. Something about "your friend will pay", I think - I wasn't paying a lot of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....