I can see that Nicholas had no idea what kind of establishment this was... he seems baffled by his acceptance and I smile warmly as he offers his toast and walk over ...
"Hello,I don't think we've had an opportunity to talk in depth, or you would know that I created this Tavern as a haven and home for the supernatural community... we have a fairly large group in these parts compared to the norm"... I look around at my friends and laugh... "so it was needed,and being a witch myself .. I decided this was my job. The only rule I have is that you do not disturb your fellows without reason,and you do not kill or eat them on my premises." I lifted a brow as I said this... and he grinned. "I thank you for your intervention for Alise, the man was out of line and if Jeb had been available he would have done the same thing."
Looking to Raina I said "You are proving to be a good friend and confidant to Alise... Please permit me to offer my hospitality to you at no charge for awhile... It does her good to have a protector."
To Nicholas I offer another drink... on the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....