Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ike lowers her head, hiding her face with the long green blonde curls. She feels herself close to tears.

"Monty I need to change. I am glad you find me beautiful, but people are staring..."

Ike hides herself as best she can behind Monty's broad shouldered form. When they get to the stairs, she feels as if all eyes are on her back. As soon as they are out of sight of the main floor, Ike hurries Monty to her and Tori's room. Without thinking, she tears off the halter vest as she rummages for a top of her own.

She finds the loose peasant blouse that matches her skirt, belting it off with an embroidered sash. Holding the front, she turns to Monty asking him to tie the center piece in place. His deft fingers tie off the two sets of ties and she is ready to head back down.

Monty's lips touch her neck and she finally smiles, feeling better. Ike turns in his arms and hugs him tight. She looks up into his eyes and smiles.

"Thank you, Monty. I am sure everyone thought I looked hideous, but you really do think I looked beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....