Friday, December 24, 2010











Alise is visiting with Rowan and watching all the people in the tavern. She wanted to go visit with Ike, but she and Monty seem to be pretty intent on each other and Alise doesnt want to disturb them.

She covers her face at Rainas antics, “Oh Mon Dieu, what am I going to do with her?”

Rowan smiles, “Well, I think she can take care of herself. And if she gets herself into something she cant handle, I am sure Nick will take of her.”

Suddenly Alise freezes, an odd expression on her face. “What in the world was that?”

Rowan is instantly concerned, “What do you mean? Whats wrong?”, and she moves to the other side of the booth and sits next to Alise who has both hands across her tummy.

Il se sent comme là sont des papillons emprisonnés dedans là.... oh...I am sorry, I mean, it feels like there are butterflies trapped in my tummy. I thought I was hungry but this is different...”

Rowan lays a hand across Alises stomach. “No, I think its your babies. Letting you know they are in there.” Rowan can feel the smallest of bumps, she seems to be about six weeks ahead of schedule at this point. I wonder if thats normal for carrying a mixed child or is it just her and her unusual circumstances? I really need to speak to Stoneys brother or someone that has some idea of how this goes...

Alise is smiling, totally lost in the sensation...

Stoney was blocking his thoughts from her while he was speaking to Traeger, and when he turns he hears Alise saying something in French. Why would she be speaking to Rowan in french and why about butterflies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....