Friday, December 24, 2010

Rowan takes Pandoras hands in her own. “I apologize. I certainly didnt mean to open up this can of worms. I seem to have a knack for doing just that though. You do know that any child you would have with him will be half of you too. And he must have learned how to control that part of himself if this is the first you are hearing about it. On the other hand, I can understand why he would be concerned. He is worried about you and how....” Pandora starts to shake her head, so Rowan lets the words go. 'Speak little, listen much', this was one of those times. She isnt ready to hear anything right now...

Pandora looks hurt and shocked and Rowan mentally kicks herself for not talking to Ob privately. That will teach me for thinking out loud like I always do... I should have kept my mouth shut...


“I need to check on Alise and make a phone call. Excuse me please, I'll be back in a few minutes.”

Traeger nods at her and Pandora keeps staring at Ob as he sings. Rowan sighs, Why does everything always have to be so complicated?

She walks past Alise, telling her that she will be right back. Out in the parking lot she checks in with a couple of her care-givers, making sure that her other patients are doing all right. Then she decides to send a text to Star. It was the only way Rowan could get a message to her since she wont talk, not even on the phone. Rowan smiles as she remembers teaching her how to use a cell phone, but Star caught on and usually had it with her. Which reminds me, I need to talk to Stoney about teaching Alise how to use one, in case she needs me and no one is around to call for her.

She sends the text to Star, ...Can I come by tomorrow? Need to talk to you about helping me with something coming up...

After a minute or two Rowans phone vibrates and the message simply says ….OK.... Rowan smiles and heads back inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....