Saturday, December 11, 2010

“Thats really generous of you Pandora. You really dont have to do that...” Raina wonders if animal blood will be enough for Nicholas and makes a mental note to ask him about it later...

The band starts to play something slower, but with a definite “bump and grind” feel to it. Raina cant help it, she starts to move in time with the music while sitting in her chair. She stands and takes Alise by the hand. Alise stands with Raina, giving her a puzzled look.
“Let's dance to this one...”

Alise stops dead in her tracks, “No, I cant dance like you do. I will look silly...”

Raina laughs, “Oh come on, I can show you. Besides that gargoyle of yours will love it. Just ask Patti..” Patti is waiting on tables close by and Raina raises her voice, “Isnt that right girlfriend? How much fun did you and Jack have the other night?” Patti winks at Alise and looks over her shoulder at Jack who is sitting at the bar watching the exchange between the girls.

Raina pulls Alise out to the dance floor and wraps her arms around her. Alise smiles, “I didnt know that Jack and Patti were....umm...”

“Well, not much was going on at first. They just needed a little bit of a push, thats all. Now you and that stern looking gargoyle dont need my help with anything. I know you talk silently, please tell him I am not taking you to bed, we are just having fun. He looks a little... concerned.” and Raina laughs. She can feel all the emotions surging back and forth between the two of them, love, lust, respect... I hope they know how lucky they are to have found each other, so much feeling is rare...

Raina turns Alise around and grabs her around her bare waist. “You dance just fine. What were you worried about?” She lifts her arms and takes down her ponytail, letting her black hair cascade down her back. Her eyes meet Nicholas' and she smiles. She looks up at Stoney who seems to be having a hard time concentrating on the music. “Just watch his face for a sec...” and Raina runs her hands over Alises bare tummy and with one hand she grabs the top button of Alises jeans as if she is going to undo it... Alise reaches behind her and grabs Rainas hips, forcing her breasts outward and straining tight against her top. Raina ducks her head a bit and between the long blonde hair and Rainas ebony locks her hands are out of sight. She laughs in Alises ear, “How does he like your dancing?” Alise smiles seductively at Stoney, “He likes it very much..”

“Like you guys need any help in that department.” Raina turns Alise around, not wanting to make Stoney mad at her playing around.

“When I touched Nicholas' hand it was so cold. Is he always that cold to touch? I mean when you and he are....when you....I mean......”

Raina laughed, “You mean when we are in bed going at it does he warm up?”

Alise blushes and slaps at Raina playfully, “Raina! Mon Dieu, you are so....I dont know the word for it.”

“Blunt as hell. Its how I have always been, with everything. Let's see, does he warm up?? Well, to be honest, we have only been together a couple of times and the last time I came so hard he could have been an ice cube for all I noticed...”

Alise squeals and laughs, “Stop, do not tell me another thing or I will never be able to talk to him again...”

“Okay, but I tell you what. Tonight I will try to take note of body temperature when we are together and get back to you on that...”

“Oohh...you are impossible..”, and laughing they head back to their seats...

When they pass by Nicholas, Raina says “Hey Nick, we have homework for tonight...”

“Raina!! *Ce qui suis moi allant faire avec vous??” and they both dissolve into hysterical laughter...


*What am I going to do with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....