Saturday, December 11, 2010

Raina notices that Alise seems to be having a hard time relaxing. Alise turns to look every time the front door opens or closes. Well, cant say that I can blame her. I just hope this will be the end of it, but somehow I doubt it....

Just then Raina looks over to see a man, very drunk, weaving his way towards Alise. Hoping he just walks by Raina tries to ignore him. He stops and tries to talk to Alise who has taken a cue from Raina and is trying her best to ignore the man too. He keeps getting more persistent and finally angry because no one will pay any attention to him. He wants Alise to dance with him and grabs the back of her chair, trying to tip her out of it, “Come on, you know you want to. I can show you a good time..."

Aawww, holy hell, cant people just leave the poor girl the fuck alone?? Raina starts to rise from her chair, they are gonna have to hire me as a bouncer if this keeps up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....