Saturday, December 11, 2010








Pandora hadn't left the stage, she was too shaken by the foul man and his designs on Alise. She watched Ob talk with the college boys and as he advanced toward the stage he saw her and realized she was still there. Leaping up he swept her into his arms and told her everything was ok... she leaned against him,feeling safe at last... and finally said "next break you are all mine... unless that nasty man returns..." and breaking loose from Ob's hold she returned to her couch... blowing a kiss to Ob as he tuned up for the next set.

Acasha found her there and told her the story of her friend... Pandora replied... "I think I need to know this woman's story before I offer her protection. We just barely survived our encounter with Castle's crew...I won't put the friends and patrons that call this home in danger again without just cause. I hope you understand."... She could tell from Acasha's face that she was disappointed, but her words were the truth, tonight she was being blunt and telling it like it was. Acasha was watching Jeb as she talked, and saying goodbye she returned to him... smiling as he held her close against him.

She turned her attention to Alise and Stoney, watching the lovers console each other... and smiling as Raina and the handsome vampire appeared. Raina was going to again watch Alise for Stoney... and she could see that Alise felt safe with the couple.

Returning to the stage she watched Ob ready for the music,and watched Ike part company with Monty... how cute and innocent they seemed for such old souls... no telling where the heart might lead you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....