Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Monty looks into Ike's eyes...

"I have assumed this seeming to fit in better...to be more helpful to Patti,but it has not changed the man I am. I am of old Spain,where chivalry lives...and men treat women as precious flowers"...he reached out and took the rose from its glass,and held it out to her.

"You have my heart....I may flirt as part of the job...but I am not attracted to them...I would rather sit and hear you strum the guitar and sing with that beautiful voice that comes from the soul. You have lived through lifetimes as I have...we share much in common,and are learning more of each other each time we meet....you are what I desire."

Monty leaned forward over the bar and kissed her gently...then felt her respond and deepened the kiss...thrusting his tongue gently between her lips,exploring the interior of her mouth...finding her tongue and sucking its sweet nectar...he broke away,looking at her with eyes that spoke volumes about what he was feeling....his need,his love....

He broke the moment to fix her water,knowing she must return to the stage soon...and she needed to hydrate,working under those lights. He kissed her fingertips while she drank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....