Monday, December 6, 2010

Raina thinks I don't see her desire, but my senses are far keener than those of a human. I can hear the beat of her heart, scent her arousal. I know that she wants me as much as I want her... so, torturous though it is, I'm going to wait for her to meet me halfway.

We talk for a few moments, both of us getting hotter by the second. My skin feels too tight, hot as a brand and my heart and breathing would be racing if I had need of either. It just builds and builds and builds and I wonder that she can't feel it. We drain our beers and she reaches for the bottles and her skin touches mine.

Contact!


It's like someone somewhere flipped a switch. Suddenly we surge into each other, she's in my arms, the whole length of her pressed tight against me and we're kissing hard, feverishly, like hunger given form and substance. She's as hungry for this as I am and so I don't hold back - touching her - no, the hell with that! - groping her while I kiss and suck and bite her lips. I squeeze her breasts and ass, finger her pussy... my cock is about to blow a hole in my pants and I don't give a damn; all I want is to be with her, to be inside her, to fuck her till neither of us can move a muscle.

I hear her voice and vaguely realize that we're still in the hallway. My fingers are still up inside her - a great show for anyone who happens to come upstairs now - and we half-walk, half-stagger into my room, slam the door and lean against it.

I bite her neck - like a human, not a vamp - and after one initial freeze, she throws her head back to allow me more freedom. I free one hand and open my pants before I have to buy a new pair, then I'm all over her again.

I jerk her shorts down; there's nothing underneath them but her and I plunge two fingers deep, my tongue in her mouth, licking, sucking... Her hand drags my cock out into the open, squeezes - fuck, that feels good! I try to control myself; it would be so easy to vamp out now, and that would be bad for us both, since I doubt she'd want to fuck me if she saw me like that.

And we do want to fuck, oh yes indeed. You can't really call it lovemaking, since we don't love each other; it's more like lust at first sight - and "having sex" sounds, if you'll pardon the expression, too bloodless.

I wrestle my shirt off, throw it aside. Her breasts surge free as her shirt follows mine and then I shove my pants to my knees.

Goddamit!

I forgot. These fucking boots are gonna take forever to get off.

I work the buckles faster than I ever have before and pitch them out of my way. Raina's moved to the bed, her legs spread wide to give me a bat's-eye view of her dripping pussy. I rip the pants down and off and kick them away.

My cock is standing straight up against my stomach. I ache with readiness and with need.

Three long strides take me to the bed and then we're all over each other again - kissing, groping, licking, biting.

Raina leans back, spreads her legs wide, welcoming me. The better part of me wants me to go slow, to make this gentle, tender.

As usual, I don't listen.

I lean in on hands and knees, center myself between her legs and drive deep. She's tight, so tight, and the sudden intrusion is painful for us both, but the pain is lost in the sudden rush of pleasure. We grip each other tight and we fuck, hammering into each other, growling, moaning, whimpering, gasping.

Raina is as lusty as I am, not one bit backward about fucking me - like fucking is air and she's suffocating. Her hips slam into mine, meeting me halfway, her fingers fisted in my hair - God, what a woman! Our fucking is like a battle, our bodies our weapons, trying to batter each other into submission; but neither of us knows what submission is and the pleasure rises, higher - higher! It's raw and primal, need calling to need, my cock plunging deep, her pussy welcoming me in, her nails in my flesh, raking hard, kissing and biting and clawing and fucking and fucking and fucking…!

It hits all at once, as sudden and irresistible as lightning - pleasure that takes our breath, rolls us like a tsunami, washes over us, penetrates us, fills us, pleasure that's so intense it's almost pain and we scream to wake the dead, cumming, oh fuck, feeling her cum with me, her pussy intent on crushing my cock, screaming and roaring and weeping and laughing

* * * * *

She's in my arms, tight against my body, length to length. My heart and lungs have resumed their office, utterly overwhelmed by the most intense orgasm I've had in decades, at least. Her black hair shines like watered silk, following the line of her body and her green eyes are glowing as though lit from within. Her breasts are soft against my chest, her nipples hard and hot. We're still connected, still feeling the aftershocks ripple - and occasionally thunder - through us.

I died almost 200 years ago, but this amazing woman warrior has made me feel alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....