Raina sighs deeply, trying to get her breathing under control. “How did you know that was just what I needed? Damn, that was good...” Running her hands up and down the vampires back she feels the scratches her nails have left in his skin and notices the blood on her hand, “Oh crap, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. Do you feel pain? I know you feel pleasure...and intensely at that.” she says with a wicked grin. Raina throws a leg over Nicholas' hip, trying to get even closer, unwilling to separate herself from him just yet. She sighs again, “I just need to rest a bit, I haven't felt this relaxed in so long. I need to be back in my room at sunrise, or you are going to have a dragon crashing in your window.” Raina notices the raised eyebrow at the comment and laughs, “He wont hurt you, unless I tell him to...”
She rarely feels this content, and when she recognizes the emotion she buries it deep. Always afraid that any emotion like that will lead to something else, something stronger and she wont allow her heart to be broken again. Her heart has been locked away inside her forever it seems. Her family the only ones who were ever allowed to see her true feelings. As she closes her eyes Nicholas senses the smallest shift in her, something almost intangible, barely perceptible, even to him. But she doesn't move, her body at odds with her mind...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....