I smile. "That's a challenge I'll accept. Trust me?"
She creases her brow as if worried or concerned, but finally nods.
I kiss her once, deeply, our tongues playing - then I move my head down and take a nipple between my teeth. I tease it with my tongue, flipping it back and forth, tugging a little, letting my teeth rake it lightly as I pull back... just the lightest, lightest pressure.
Her breasts are perfect, larger than average but not huge, shapely and incredibly responsive. I take more of her breast into my mouth the next time, tugging… raking… licking.... She moans, her head thrashing weakly.
I move from one breast to the other, letting her uncertainty work in my favor as it makes her exquisitely sensitive. Her nipples are standing hard and proud as I kiss my way down her belly. I part her thighs and look for a moment at her pussy, completely shaved, glistening with her wetness.
She's perfect.
I let my tongue come out, let it flick between her lips, slowly stroking upward. I stop it just short of her clit, then repeat the move. Each time I lick, my tongue presses harder, probing deeper.
Gods, she tastes good!
My tongue moves into her slowly, probing… licking… sucking… seeking out every hidden place, exploring her with avidity, drinking her juices down as I go. Her hands are fisted in the coverlet, her head whipping from side to side. She's spread her legs impossibly wide, so I'm able to go deep... so deep….
My hands cup her pretty ass as I eat her, my nails raking just slightly. They're sharper than normal, and gooseflesh rises on her thighs. Deeper and yet deeper, tasting her bounty.... Her voice is a constant litany of nonsense syllables; I doubt she knows herself what she's saying.
Hmmmm... I wonder.... I hope this works.
I hum as I eat her pretty pussy, and the sound vibrates down the length of my tongue, deep inside her.
She's silent now, her eyes leaking tears, her mouth open as if screaming, but no sound emerging.
Yes, Raina, yes sweetheart. I can only think the words, as my mouth is otherwise occupied…. With the speed of a striking cobra, I lift my face and plunge it back down, taking her clit into my mouth and sucking hard, fast!
That's all it takes. She finds her voice again and her screams could wake the dead. She gushes against my mouth, my lips, my face, again and again, while I suck and suck and suck. I don't stop until she lies still again, her thighs quivering, drained as thoroughly as I've ever drained anyone.
Her voice is weak, strained. "Oh, Nick - oh gods, that was incredible."
I move to lie next to her, my cool flesh against hers. clutching her close. Tall as she is, she comes to me as willingly as any child, and like a child I hold her close until her breathing becomes regular and she sleeps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....