Alise laughs at Ob, “Stop teasing me Barbare. I am sure the angels are not crying..” She looks up at Pandora, “Its nice to meet you.”
Alise falls silent, not used to the attention from so many and the compliments making her blush profusely. But when Ike sits down, Alise is immediately comfortable with her. She notices her eyes following Monty and smiles to herself. Maybe her and Ike could be friends. She had never been close to any women her age and longed for someone to confide in. There were just some things a man would never understand... “Thank you for the clothes Ike. They are beautiful and you really did not have to send them for me. But I am grateful, all I had was a towel otherwise.”
She was glad when the teasing turned to Ike. It gave her a minute to glance at Stoney and smile. She sent him her thoughts, All I am interested in is right here in front of me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....