Tuesday, December 7, 2010
I was immersed in the beauty of Alise... she had a delicate old world look, even with the modern clothes... and it was obvious she and Stoney were very much in love, their eyes sought each other constantly. I laughed at the teasing going on between the group. Alise would soon grow used to their teasing when she realized everyone got their turn.
"Alise, you are most welcome here, you have been among us for so long in your other guise... surely we can deal with this beautiful face before us." Looking to Ike as well I said... "The mall shops are open till 10 PM most nights, lets have a girl's night out and hit the shops with Alise... we'll soon have her decked out in fitting garb... if she can do without Stoney that long." I grinned as I realized I was teasing as bad as the others.
I leaned against Ob,feeling so up after their last set... and reveling in the happiness of our group. I motioned Monty over and told him... "Take a break, your woman needs you" ...and watched him blush as he scooted in next to Ike and gently took her hand in his.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....