Alise slowly starts to come out of the fog. Trying to wake up, her limbs feel heavy as branches and her back is burning with pain. She looks around, trying to see if there is some other way out of the cell. Only a small crack of a window about six feet above her head. And nothing to stand on. Her mind reaches for Stoney....
Re'mi, where am I? Can you find me? I want to come home, and she starts to sob, it hurts and I dont want to be taken away from you again.
Stoney had been sitting at his keyboard, playing some dark, brooding Beethoven piece. The music helped calm his rage and centered him, so he could think clearly. Suddenly he thought he felt Alise. He stopped playing, the abrupt silence causing everyone else to stop what they were doing.
Allie, bebe, where are you? Can you tell me anything? Stoney shows her an image of them holding each other, hoping to give her some comfort.
I dont know, I dont remember coming here. I can see a small window, above my head and the door is made of bars, like a cell. I cant see out. There are wolves here, I can hear them.... Alise starts to cry harder, please, get me out of here. Jean-Marc is going to come back... her thoughts now are a mixture of english and french and she seems to be slipping away again..
Non, Allie, come back to me, remember this? And he shows her an image of them together in the hammock, her body bathed in moonlight, Stoney caressing her face. I will find you, no matter what it takes. Talk to me, please...
Alise struggles to stay focused, the image making her smile through her tears, *je t'aime, n'importe ce que se produit, je vous aimerai toujours ….sing for me Re'mi, so I can forget this awful place for awhile....
Stoney thinks only for a moment, he has to take a deep breath and still his voice is shakey with emotion at first, but he gains control of it, so that Alise will find some comfort in the song. He sends his thoughts to her, For you Allie, my promise to find you and bring you home to me where you belong... He sings for her and out loud, the tavern completely silent as they all listen...
Lost in the darkness, hoping for a sign
Instead there is only silence,
Can't you hear my screams?
Never stop hoping,
Need to know where you are
But one thing's for sure,
You're always in my heart
I'll find you somewhere
I'll keep on trying until my dying day
I just need to know whatever has happened,
The truth will free my soul
Lost in the darkness, try to find your way home
I want to embrace you and never let you go
Almost hope you're in heaven so no one can hurt your soul
Living in agony 'cause I just do not know
Where you are
I'll find you somewhere
I'll keep on trying until my dying day
I just need to know whatever has happened,
The truth will free my soul
Wherever you are, I won't stop searching
Whatever it takes me to go
I'll find you somewhere
I'll keep on trying until my dying day
I just need to know whatever's happened,
The truth will free my soul
As Stoneys voice falls silent he can hear Alise trying to sing, her voice fading away as she loses consciousness once again. Resting his elbows on the keyboard Stoney lowers his head into his hands....
*I love you, no matter what happens, I will always love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....