Alise leans over Raina and tentatively reaches for Nicholas' hand. Taking his hand in her small one, she is surprised at how cold it is, Mon Dieu, I will have to ask Stoney about this later..it doesnt show in her face though and she smiles warmly at Nicholas, “Merci tellement, Nicholas. I am afraid I am still not use to how things are now....” and she lets the thought trail off. Not sure how to explain her situation to people who arent familiar with it.
Raina wraps both arms around Alise giving her a hug. “Everything is going to be alright. How would you feel if I sent my panther home with you to keep you company while your gargoyle rests?”
Alise face lights up, “Really? You can put that on my arm?”
Raina laughs, “No lĂtill einn, the real thing. Lets ask Stoney if its okay with him and we'll go from there.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....