Tuesday, May 3, 2011











Stoney grins as he pulls Alise into his lap and nuzzles next to her ear. “I know we were planning on going home. Maybe we should stay another night?”

Alise settles herself in his lap and kisses her husbands neck, slowly, deliberately. “Mmmm... I dont mind. But what is that I am feeling? Is it Tori? I never sense her... and I cant seem to block it....”

Images flood Alises mind and then to Stoneys. Dark copper hair tumbling over painted nails raking a muscular back, soft moans, bare skin in the candlelight. Strong hands and lips on a bare breast have Alise shuddering, feeling as well as seeing it in her mind.

“Chiot....” Alise stifles a gasp.

Stoneys arms tighten around her and she knows he is picking up the same images either from her mind or Toris.

Mon amour... take me upstairs...please...”

With a growl Stoney scoops his wife in his arms and carries her up the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....