Tuesday, May 3, 2011








Rath paces the floor in his living room. The house in a state of disarray since Laila left. Those sluts are good in bed but seem to have no other talents, certainly no domestic ones...


I should have just killed her when I had the chance, and claimed it was an accident. That way Adrian would have been forced to send me a replacement. This is tedious at best, trying to adapt one not bred for the role.


He continues to pace, getting angrier by the minute, his thoughts turn to revenge for the insult he felt at Lailas leaving.

I should not be surprised that she would return to the humans. I am surprised that a Rider would take a fancy to her. Maybe I can get to her through them? He shakes his head. No, they are too loyal to one another. And still trying to figure out what is killing some of the humans in town. Their silly patrols... not that I am going to say anything. If every person in Exton is eaten... Rath shrugs his shoulders, I dont really care...


Suddenly Rath stops pacing and an evil grin comes to his face. Maybe I can see that Laila gets separated from her protectors and a distance from a patrol. If she were eaten so much the better....

His evil laugh carries upstairs, causing the two girls tied to the four-poster bed to cry in terror at the sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....