Saturday, May 7, 2011








“Mmmm”...Tannr smiles at the feel of Toris warm naked body cuddling up to his. 'What a nice way to wake up...” and he pulls her closer, leaving no space between their bodies.

They talk for awhile, learning more about one another and Tori laughs at his stories, fascinated with what life must have been like in a Viking longhouse.

“What was it you said to me before you went to see the healer... ast min or min... something...” Tori tries to wrap her tongue around the unfamiliar words.

“Minn engill, minn ást... it means my angel, my love...” Tannr traces the outline of Toris full lips with a finger, watching her eyes closely, afraid he would scare her or worse make her turn from him.

“Really?” She asks.

Tannr grins, “Yes, really. I cant explain it, all I can tell you is whats in my heart...”

Wrapping her arms tight around Tannr, Tori whispers “Me too...”

Sometime later, and after a long shower together, they decide to go check on the 'kids'. No other attacks had been reported but Tori wanted to see them. As they were getting ready to leave the apartment, Tannr stops.

'Hang on a sec. I have something for you.”

“For me? What is it?”

Tannr goes to the bedroom and returns with the box he set there earlier. He hand it to her, “This. I hope you like it...”

A small gasp escapes from Tori when she sees the bracelet. “Its just like my necklace, its beautiful. Tannr, thank you...”

“Not as beautiful as you are... does it really match? I tried to explain to Traeger..”

Tori nods taking off her necklace to compare. It was a near perfect match, the snakes on the bracelet connected one to the other, small green gems for eyes.

Tannr helps her put the necklace and bracelet on, making sure the clasps are secure.

“Okay, now we can go check on the kids...”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....