Saturday, May 7, 2011








Supper was served and much to everyones liking the food was hot and spicey. Tannr would wink at Chloe whenever she looked at him, causing the little girl to dissolve into giggles several times during the meal. Afterwards Tannr pulled Tori to her feet and said he needed some of Rowans spray on his shoulder and that they would be back down later to hear the new band that was playing.

“That was a lame excuse, just so you know...”

Tannr laughed, “Not really, its true. I do need some of that stuff on my shoulder. And since you whacked me, you get to put it on...”

The good-natured teasing continues into their room. Tannr removes his shirt with a grimace and sits on the loveseat. Tori gets the spray out of the small fridge and when she gets close Tannr pulls her into his lap and Tori straddles him. He kisses her deeply, capturing her face between his hands, his tongue circling her lips. “Mmmm... I feel better already...”

Laughing Tori gives him a shove back, “How much of this?” and Tori gives the burn a couple of sprays from the bottle.

“A little more I think.” Tannr watches Toris face, the slightly slanted green eyes, full lips, her expression serious as she applies the medication to Tannrs shoulder.

“Why are you staring at me?” Tori smiles, a bit hesitantly.

“Because I like what I see. You're so beautiful....” Tannr runs his fingers along the side of her head, feeling the red spikes slide between them.

“No I'm not. Not at all. You dont have to say that...”

“I know I dont have to, but I mean it. I love the way you look, your eyes, your body...” Tannr lets his hands slide from her face down her neck and stop at her waist. His hands are large and almost encircle her middle. He lets them slip under the fabric of her shirt, “Your skin is so soft...” Tannr tears his gaze away from her body and looks in her eyes. She is watching him, eyes large and serious.

“Why would you think you arent pretty? You're gorgeous...”

"Get real Coppertop. Did you look around the Tavern tonight? When Ike walks into a room, heads turn, not just Monty, but total strangers. Traeger's new girl... She's gorgeous. Good figure, beautiful face, lovely eyes, a touch of innocence... all things that appeal to males of all species. Compared to them... Babe, I'm the one men tend to run from. I'm lean and mean, not the softly appealing creature men want to curl up with.”

“So? Who cares what they look like? I find you more than appealing... Talk to me Red. What happened to make you think like this? Do I need to bash someones head in for you?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....