Thursday, May 5, 2011









I have to check with Raina again to make sure she's okay. When she tells me Tannr was branded, I can understand why she reacted as she did. What I can't understand is how she could feel it that intensely at such a distance. It worries me. What if something happened to Tannr, something serious? Would it incapacitate Raina, too?

I push the thought away. "Wanna dance?" She smiles and we move out onto the dance floor. Tonight the band is doing a Sixties theme and we amuse ourselves - not to mention the rest of the regulars - by moving through a series of sixties-era dances, each more ridiculous than the last. By the time we've done the Funky Chicken, the common room is in stitches. Byte leans close to the microphone. "Well, ladies and gents, after a performance like that, I think we owe our dancers a request! What do you say?"

The response is enthusiastic applause and when it dies down, I shout "Sea of Love!".

And the band responds:

Do you remember when we met
That's the day I knew you were my pet
I wanna tell you
How much I love you


I pull Raina close and lay my cold cheek against hers, singing very softly, "I want to tell you how much I love you…." She pulls me tighter still and whispers, "I love you, Nick. I always will."

Come with me my love
To the sea, the sea of love
I wanna tell you
Just how much I love you

Come with me
To the sea of love


No words now, our mouths are otherwise engaged. My cool fingers tease over the bare flesh of her back and she grinds deliciously against me. "Gods, what you do to me…."

Do you remember when we met
Oh that's the day I knew you were my pet
I wanna tell you Oh how much I love you


"That's nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you when I get you home," I promise.

She smiles lazily. "Looking forward to it, lover… but tomorrow is K'thri's night with you. We've already had to put her off two nights in a row…."

"Yeah… I'm looking forward to that, too, to be honest."

She smiles. "Who wouldn't? She's an awesome lover."

"Yeah, she is. You're sure you don't mind?"

"Not at all. I'm going to be doing scandalous things with Gareth, you know."

I grin. "You'll have to tell me all about it the following night."

"Oh, I will… if Gareth doesn't beat me to it. And I'm sure KY will tell me about all the bad naughty things you did with her…."

Come with me
To the sea of love

Come with me my love
To the sea, the sea of love
I wanna tell you Just how much I love you
I wanna tell you Oh how much I love you


I kiss Raina till she's breathless, then squeeze her ass and whisper, "Let's go home."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....