Friday, January 21, 2011









Stoney slowly turns his eyes, taking in the image. he eased himself upwards, settling comfortably against the headboard.

*"Vous êtes pas bienvenue voici , Père. Je suis ne... plus votre fils. Je crois vous told myself thanksggiving les le jour Je suis parti."

The figure draws itself up tall, looking down on the bed. Dark hair drifts over broad shoulders, as the figure becomes a bit more solid. Stoney raises a brow, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Like it or not, P'ere, my children are half human. My wife," he feels Alise tense beside him. Stoney smiles and leans over to kiss Alise' cheek, "is the little girl you frowned upon. My life is mine. You can accept it or not. I truly do not care."

Stoney's father reaches out toward the babies and Stoney leans closer, his dark eyes flashing. "They are sleeping, let them be. If you wish to meet your grandchildren, you need to make amends to my wife. I will accept no less, after all, I can be as thickheaded as you." He watches the figure draw back to its full height and he smiles vindictively. "Grandmere has welcomed Alise into the family. I called her earlier to tell her the twins have been born. Shall I tell her you visited?"

The spirit seems to deflate a bit.

**"Votre mémé sait le meilleur. MOI féliciter vous one votre écriture jeûne, et les naissance de tellement de toute beauté enfants. Mai vous trouver plaisir dans votre responsabilité."

He bows toward Alise and nods to his son, then slowly dissipates. Stoney heaves a sigh of relief, betraying his own tight control.

"Mon Dieu, Chaton... I never thought to see HIM again."


*You are not welcome here, Father. I am no longer your son. I believe you told me that the day I left.

**Your grandmother knows best. I congratulate you on your handfasting, and the birth of such beautiful children. May you find joy in your commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....