Friday, January 7, 2011








“Gods, same here. It seems like I always missed you by a few days.” Raina takes a step back and wipes her eyes. “I cant believe it, Tara said I should tell you hello from her...” At Eriks puzzled look, “I was scrying, long story.....”

Monty had wandered a bit closer, the resemblance between the two was striking, even without the similar tattoos. Raina's hair was black and her brothers was more of a dark brown but the facial features, the eyes were a dead give away and the full sensual lips...Monty shook his head, Just wait until everyone gets here...

“I have a room here, you can stay with me, I am not sure if there are any other rooms available right now because of the wedding. I can stay with Nick if you want your privacy. Are you here alone? “

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....