Well, that was different!
I watch Patti as she exits stage left with a sexy smile and a switch of her hips. Maybe I should've made a fool of myself on the dance floor after all - but no. If Patti ever had any interest in me, she wouldn't feel that way after I crippled her.
Just as Patti leaves the dance floor, a guy in black unfolds from behind his table and approaches the biker babe who used me for a hatrack. Whatever he says, they're soon out on the dance floor, and I can only envy the guy his casual grace. I envy him the hungry look she's getting, too... somehow I don't think she's thinking about the nachos they serve here....
After the dance is over, she says something to the guy in black - all but grinding herself against him - and as they leave the dance floor, I catch a glimpse of a substantial bulge beneath his leather pants. DAMN! Suddenly I'm looking somewhere, anywhere else... but then I realize they're headed to my table....
Oh shit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....