Traeger had been expecting Silk... but she slipped in so quietly he was still startled by her voice speaking. "I know the blade was the one you spoke of,but its enchantment is no more..." I believe that someone with vast knowledge of the dark ones has woven a spell to break the sword. That it was done with the intention of reaching and harming the heir is apparent. There may be other objects they seek that they could not reach while he lived. I would look for someone with knowledge and a mean spirit as the culprit...for I believe he does these things as a mercenary,for riches...someone is paying him well for his skills.
I have a safe vault in which to keep these pieces for you... I understand they are not to be joined, and so I would cast them away ...sealed until a rightful person comes for them... or should you need to return them to the family."... I await your wishes madam..." and he stood quietly while she mulled over what he said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....