Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Patti has been so long without a man, that she is insane with desire now that she is with Jack... no fear in her relationship with him... he is free to let him know how she feels.

Oooh... Jacks kisses are like sweet wine to me, but I want his cock between my lips now... he caresses my head as I breath on him, licking gently at his scrotum. I take his balls into my mouth, one, then the other... rolling them around with my tongue... sucking their sweet flavor... raising my head I look at Jack with smouldering eyes as I slide my mouth down on his shaft. I suck hard, while sliding up and down his length... my one hand slipping around the base  of his shaft as I squeeze... feeling the vessels start to expand... I moan as I sense the coming changes... faster I pump up and down, my hand following my mouth's motion as I massage the base. Oh, god... he's coming... I can feel the veins contract as he lets the hot fluid loose... greedily I drink it down, licking the last remnants as they form.

"Jack... that was fantastic..." I kiss my way from his groin up to his chest, stopping to flick my tongue at his nipples as I make  my way up to his face... he reaches up and grabs my face and draws it down to kiss me tenderly at first... and then the kiss deepened as I lay my body tight against his. My nipples are erect and excited by his kiss, and soon our tongues are twined... I catch his tongue with my teeth, letting it slip gently away... but with the promise of more to come.

Jack rolls me over so he is above me and starts giving my breasts the attention I have yearned for... sucking at the pink nipples until they are like rocks. Soon his kisses drift from my breasts to my belly and then lower... his breath like dancing fairies as they move lower still... until he takes his mouth and starts to kiss my inner thighs... moving ever nearer to my nether lips.. the first lick of his tongue on my clit makes me cry out... no man has taken the time to pleasure me as Jack is doing now... his tongue laps at my folds,finding the small valley leading to paradise... he thrusts his tongue in the hole and I squirm, I have never felt such intense sensations... and he sucks my clit into his mouth, the tiny bud swollen and aching for more... I moan, and thrust myself toward him... wanting him to make me cum, he senses my need and soon has his fingers sliding in and out of my cunt while he licks and sucks my clit... I feel myself going over the top and cry out as I feel the intense rush of orgasm... and the night has just begun....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....