Stoney rises slowly, reluctant to leave Alise' side. He raises her hand to his lips and gently caresses the top of her hand. Snagging a piece of toast from Tori's plate, he gives Raina a small smile, yet his eyes wander the crowd and he breathes deeply. The edge of that scent is still there and he narrows his eyes, trying to find the source.
He turns his attention to Raina. "Madame Raina, will you be staying for the music?" His eyes roam the room, taking in the regulars as they arrive. There are wolves and other shifters in the crowd, maybe that is what he scented? He knows Raina answered, but hadn't heard the a word.
"If so. may I ask a favor?" He shrugs, blushing. "Maybe I am just... would you keep Alise company? I need to be on stage and..." He hangs his head, blushing harder. "I can't watch out for her from there."
He can see the questions in Alise' eyes and kisses her gently. *"Câlinez-moi, mon Alli. Mai que ce soit est tous les hommes." He shrugs and gives her a small smile. **"Vous êtes beau, une fleur parmi des abeilles à miel" He gestures to the filling room, taking in all the single men. He sighs knowing he is going to sound possessive. "You attract eyes, and I can't be here to fend them off." His grin is wry and pleading. "I'm being jealous. I'm sorry."
*Humor me, my Alli. May be it is all the men.
**You are beautiful, a flower among honeybees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....