Friday, December 10, 2010
Pandora smiles warmly at Alise and Raina and says... "Well,I guess you have plenty of company now"... she reaches for Alise's hand and says... "I hope you don't mind, but this will be the first time I can really feel your presence; and you are quite beautiful now that your neck is not doing its beastly trick." Alise smiled at the small joke and Pandora felt she would be okay without Stoney till the break.
"Raina,I know you have just arrived;but I am fascinated by tattoos... and I would love to hear one day about the history of your pets. You have something special about your aura, mayhap it is just your guardians... although I feel there is more to tell." Pandora had a little girl excitement as she asked,and blushed.... "I'm sorry, I get carried away sometimes... perhaps you prefer to hide your past, many do. I would be invading your privacy,I apologize."
Trying to lighten the mood she leaned into Alise and whispered... "One day we must get together and discuss the attributes of gargoyle men"...she winked at Alise, who promptly blushed deep red. "Its okay, mon ami... you have so much to learn, and such a man to teach you. I would not trade Obsidian for anything this world could offer... he fullfills me in so many ways, and I am not just speaking of sex... there is a special magick to them... perhaps their different elements, but they seem so attuned to a woman." Alise nodded and offered a shy but knowing smile that told Pandora Stoney had taught her many things already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....