Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Raina watches silently at first, hoping they would just finish off the traitor. Tired, pissed off and her patience gone, she walks quickly toward the group and pulls her knife out of her vest as she moves. She hauls the woman off the floor by her hair, Rainas tanto at her throat.

“I have had enough of this crap. Start talking. Or I am gonna cut you into some very small pieces and let my friends eat you for supper. But I might not be able to, you know how it is once they smell blood..... I might be able to get you out of here if you tell us where Alise is. Where has Jean-Marc taken her?”

The girl tries to get away from Raina, but she is holding her tight. In the process the tanto has nicked her throat and a small trickle of blood runs down her neck.

Raina smiles, “Damn, now look what have done... I wonder if your blood smells from fear like the rest of you does...”

Marc glances at the tiger, licking his lips, “Belly or throat?” and the shifters move closer...

Ignoring Raina and the shifters the girl starts to talk to Stoney. “I have no idea where she is now or where Jean-Marc takes his girls. All I know is he gets off on torturing them, using them for a bit and then dumping them. Sometimes he shares them with his friends. Sometimes they live, sometimes not. He has talked about this one for weeks, he must have really wanted her. I doubt if you will recognize her when he is finished with her, much less want her back. And if he shares her with his friends there wont be much left anyway...”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....