Sunday, December 5, 2010








Pandora overheard the Biker gal asking her friend about a room,and rose from her couch and approached the table. "Hello,I'm Pandora...I own this establishment, and overheard you asking about accommodations.

I guess you are observant enough to have noticed this tavern caters to the dark side of life...I myself am a witch and vampires, werewolves, and others of the supernatural call this home. All I ask of my patrons is that they be civil to each other while on my premises, and we do not eat each other." She laughed as she said the last... the vampire looking at her a little dubiously.

"I have some fine rooms available upstairs if you need one... they have blackout curtains and good size windows and can accommodate most peoples tastes. Just ask Patti at the bar about a key and any special needs you might have." Smiling warmly at the handsome vampire and the warrior woman, she said to the woman.."I heard you speak about a sword, my father is opening a shop next door and would love to have his first customer seek him out tomorrow... his name is Traeger."

Pandora  turned and went over to see what Ob was up to... she felt she had given her new patrons an invitation to make the tavern their home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....