“Nicholas.....” she repeats his name slowly, making it sound sexy in a way he had never heard before. "My name is Raina, short for something completely unpronounceable to most people, so dont even ask...”
Raina stops dancing abruptly, suddenly too aware of the hard on, his good looks and of the thoughts she is having of throwing him down on a bed and jerking his pants so she can see .... She shakes her head firmly, Stop it, you dont even know him and for all you know his plan is to have you for supper, literally.
“I am afraid it has been a long day. I really need to eat and find a place to stay....” I wonder what he is thinking, those dark eyes dont reveal much...
Raina grabs the edges of his duster, her hands purposely close to his hard on. Licking her lips and smiling seductively she asks “Buy a girl something to eat? I'm starving..”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....