Sunday, December 5, 2010
I shared a deep soul kiss with Ob as we reached the bottom of the stairs...knowing I would not get to touch him again until the set break; he wandered to the stage to start setting up.
I wandered the room,checking out the crowd...several new faces tonight,notably an attractive woman with several tattoos that was dancing with another newcomer. I pegged the man as vampire right away, he was quite strong ,and had an air of menace about him..but I was not frightened by him....hmmm,I would find out more about him later. The pile of things on the booth where the woman was most likely sitting, suggested it might be prudent to have another room or two ready for tonight. I went to Patti to see what was ready.
"Patti,are we ready for overnight guests if asked?" Patti assured me we had 3 that were cleaned today and prepared....and then gave me a brief run down on Monty's revelation and departure. I smiled and said.."another new face to learn,but I think it was the right thing for Monty."
my dad was nowhere in sight..and walking to the stair landing I could see through the small window that a light was burning next door...he was busy planning his home and business.
I asked Patti to blend me some finely crushed ice with some Tequila Rose and taking the pretty pink concoction I went to sit on my favorite sofa,watching Ob talking with Ike...and admiring the couple on the dance floor....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....