"Mon Fleur... my my my... look at you..." Ob grins. "Wish I could say I saw you first, but I obviously never saw you as well as my bro."
Pulling Pandora close to his side, Ob smiles and makes introductions. "Pandora, this is our shy spirit, Alise."
He raises a brow at Stoney. "You outdid yourself bro. What gods aided your talent? You so did not sculpt a her a body as lovely as this, with a face to make angels cry, with out help..."
Stoney laughed. "Oui, I did have the help of a goddess. She brought me a painting and inspired me in so many ways." His eyes drank in Alise and he blushed deeply.
Keon joined them in time to hear the introduction. His eyes widened. "A spirit? I have never seen them so real. My lady Alise, wars would have been fought over such as you." He saw Stoney wince and Ob jabbed him in the ribs. Unsure of what he just said that was so wrong, keon asked, "Has Mortuis met the beauty who has resided in the halls of the Manse? I believe you would stun even such a stalwart as he."
Ike slipped past the trio and plopped in a chair. "Wow!" Her eyes took in the clothes, the hip length fall of honeyed curls. "You look so much better in that color than I do! We soooo need to go shopping!" She leaned forward and looked closely at Alise's neck. "Oh cool! Your red necklace is gone." Alise blushed and raised a hand to her throat. Ike continued on, oblivious. "Oh gods, you are beautiful! No wonder Stoney fell like a rock!"
Ike's eyes followed Monty to where he had returned behind the bar. Both Ob and Stoney winced at the bad pun and realised she never even realised what she said. Ob nodded towards the bar, then looked at Stoney and laughed.
"WHAT?" The guys laughed at her blush and Ike crossed her arms, pouting. "Trust me Alise. Fifteen minutes with those two and you are going to wish you could fade out again."
Ob kissed Pandora, still laughing. "I think Stoney can keep her interested in the here and now..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....