Monday, December 13, 2010











I still dont remember much. Its like shuffling a deck of cards, and the pictures move through my head really fast. So, I just get a glimpse, sometimes slower, sometimes not. I remember talking with you that night and then running. I thought there were others with Jean-Marc and I thought to get help, but I dont know who. I remember being locked up and not let out of my room. I remember the ship I was on and always blue, everything was blue, the sky the water....I hated it and hated being away from you and I hated my father for sending me so far from home. I never blamed you, I knew you would have come for me if you were able.

It is a miracle that we are together again. And that bastard is trying to ruin things again. He was always a spoiled brat, I remember that, and my maman did not like him or his mother. Papa must have been blinded by their money, their rank, maybe both, I dont know. The spoiled child has turned into something truly evil if he could abuse those girls like he has...

Do you really think he would go to such lengths to get me? I have never wanted him, I never will. It just seems ridiculous. Nothing on earth would make me want to have anything to do with him. Alise sighs, I will do whatever you and Ob think is best, but I will not hide like a scared rabbit in a hole. I will not let him ruin my life again.

Alise yawns, and pulls the blankets off the bed. Leaving one the floor for the panther she takes another with her and curls up on Stoneys back between his wings. This is where I belong, no one is taking me away... I love you.... and she falls asleep, one arm hanging down so she can rest her hand on the panthers head...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....