I steer Raina to my booth, but she makes a detour to reclaim her gear from Doofus, who looks embarrassed for some reason; then we move on to my booth and I signal the bar. The same bartender appears and I ask for a menu. It arrives a moment later, and I pass it to Raina.
Like I said, I already ate.
After a few minutes she orders a burger and a beer and leans back in the booth. I check her out. Black, black hair and green eyes, she's wearing a purple tank and painted-on jeans with boots. I wonder about what's under the tank roughly every time she takes a deep breath. It's nicely filled, that's for damn sure - maybe even a little strained, which is fine with me. There's no bra underneath - I noticed that while we were dancing, and it's even more obvious now; her nipples are clearly defined by the thin material.
I smile, if only in my head. I don't want to eat her in the permanent sense - but I would dearly love to eat her in the temporary sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....