"Goddess... I keep forgetting you've been out of action for a few decades." Ike bites at her lower lip, thinking. "How to explain..."
She looks at Stoney, then Alise. "Ok... you and Raina looked so hot out there. You are both gorgeous, and grinding like that probably turned on every man in this place. Probably more than half the women as well." She sees the disbelief on Alise' face. "Alise, just because you are female doesn't mean you don't appeal to women. Weren't there 'Lovers of Women' in Paris? I know we had them in the Highlands."
Ike sat back and sipped her water. At Alise' nod she continued. "Let's see.. Straight.. I am into guys. Women don't really get me interested. Now if I was Bi.. into both men and women... I would have been salivating with everyone in here. OK.. honest, I was... If I was a lesbian, I'd want to be all over both of you." She grins at Alise' stunned look.
"And if I was a hot blooded male, I'd be imagining both of you naked." Stoney blushes hard, slipping into the chair next to Alise. She pats her brother's hand then grins at Alise. 'Well at least we know where Stoney's mind went.. straight to you dancing naked. Trust me, everyone else was peripheral."
Ike raises her glass to Alise and Raina. "Damn... I wish I could dance like that."
Her eyes search out Monty at the bar and she smiles when he winks at her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....