Monday, December 13, 2010

Alise is silent, taking in all that Ob has said. The conversation brought back some memories for her, but ones she would rather forget. No one at the time understood how much she loved Stoney. Maybe her maman at the end, but no one else. She wasnt sure about Stoneys family. She didnt think they had actually disapproved, not like her papa did, but she couldnt really remember.

Stoney feels her thoughts and sighs softly, We should talk about this sometime....

It's all right Chiot. We can talk, maybe it would help me remember some things on my own. How can Jean-Marc get me? I am always with you or one of the others or here at the manse. And there is no way he can get past the wards. He cant make me go with him. But if you and Ob think I need to be more careful I will try but I dont know what else I can do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....