Sunday, January 9, 2011








Raina pauses, not sure how to explain hers and Nick's relationship even to herself. But never being one to shirk from the truth, she takes a breath and says, “Well, it actually started out as a one night stand. But then it just continues so I guess you could say we were lovers. And we recently found that we are in love with each other but we dont limit ourselves, occasionally inviting others to play...” She looks at Nick and smiles, “I think that about sums it up.”

Erik smiles and says “Oh, okay. Like I said, just didn't want to assume the wrong thing...”

Nick smiles back at Raina and relaxes a bit. Not that he really thought Erik would disapprove and so what if he did? But it was better for Raina that they didn't get off on the wrong foot as soon as meeting.

“A crush? Wow... I don't know if that's a good idea or not. I don't think her problem is just being shy. When I was sitting with her I could pick up on most of her emotions. When Keon sent that drink over, she was mostly curious, since she doesn't know him, she couldn't figure why someone would do that. When Silk mentioned sex, the fear in her was almost palpable. And I don't mean just nervous of something you have never experienced, I mean overwhelming, scared out of your mind type fear. I think she would have run, but she was kinda boxed in at the table. So I did figure out that when she is scared her eyes turn red, and when curious they are kind of a soft apricot color. But they seem to turn every color of the rainbow and I didn't catch what all the colors mean.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....