Tuesday, January 11, 2011








Morgan watches the scene unfold with interest. Hmmm, a tad bit overprotective are we? She looks like she might drop the brat any day, but probably not right now. I wish I could figure out just what she is.... human, but not fully... Oohhh... the witch is pregnant... and that other gargoyle looks to be the sire. Now, that could be an interesting little specimen. Something a bit more entertaining than your average little maggot. I wonder if theres any way to find out when and where she is having the little bundle of joy? Should be easy enough to swap out. All I need is a half breed, one without pointed ears and thats easy to come by or pay for.

Watching all the people around Pandora, Morgan starts to mentally take inventory. I wonder if they are all as loyal to her as she would like to think. All I need is one that would be willing to take a bribe....

At least no one here seems to have heard anything about any missing children. Stupid cattle cant stop thinking about their petty pathetic little lives long enough to worry about anything else. Which is fine with me. They wont even notice one of their own being snatched out from under their noses...

Morgan is drumming her nails on the tabletop as she thinks. Noticing the look on Gareth's face she stops suddenly. “Do you have to look pissed off all the time? Maybe I should send for Conal... Would that make you happy? Maybe you would like to watch while we... played? I could always use a new toy...”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....