Monday, December 13, 2010

With a quick reversal of the previous gesture, Johnny disappears into - wherever he disappears to. The old man never explained, and I never asked.

I move to the bed, my eyes full of Raina. I feel unsure with her now, as I never have before. No, I'm no longer dependent on killing, but I'm still a killer. She's seen that side of me now. I try to keep it light and playful, but inside, my guts are clenching like a fist.

My hip is just touching hers when I pull her close for a kiss. I can feel her nipples, hard under the thin tank... she sighs deeply and then our lips touch. Her tongue comes out to probe my mouth, teasing, almost tickling... then she pulls me tight against her and takes my mouth. Her lips are soft and hot, her breathing heavy and the kiss is fierce, demanding.

She makes a sound, something between a purr and a snarl, and she's unfastening my pants, tugging them down and away. She hurls them across the room in a storm of passion and practically tears her tank off. Her hand finds the back of my head, presses my mouth to her breasts. I let my fangs extend, just a little and she shivers at the pinpoints just touching her breast, surrounding her nipple.

"Ohhhhh gods, Nick," she groans. "I need this. Make love to me, please."

My tongue flickers over her nipples, teasing, caressing, sucking. I bite and tug at them. She makes tiny wordless cries at the feel of my teeth. I push her thong to one side to find that she's dripping.

Her voice is hoarse. "Gods, Nick, don't make me wait. I need to cum with you. Oh, fuck, baby, make me cum - please!"

Okay; no more teasing.

I tug her thong away, fall to my knees beside the bed. I spread her legs wide, kiss her pussy ravenously, thrust my tongue deep inside her, hard and rigid. I tongue-fuck her for a second, her hips writhing, then lick the full length of her sopping slit. My tongue lashes out like a whip at her glistening pearl and she screams. Then I bury my face in her again, thrusting my tongue deep... Gene Simmons, eat your heart out!

Only now do I realize just how much I've wanted this, wanted to pleasure her... I love hearing her cries of delight as my mouth devours her sweet pussy. Her hips shudder as I lick and lick and lick and I hold them tight against my face...

Back to her clit, my tongue swirling around it, again and again. She tastes delicious, my face glistening with her wetness. I suck her clit, my tongue ravishing her, her hips jerking. I can feel how close she is and I suddenly take her over the top. She cries out, her voice a Viking battle-cry, and cums all over my face. There's no finesse now; I'm just gobbling her pussy, holding her hips tight and she bucks and screams and writhes.

Abruptly I stand, lift her legs and drive my cock deep, filling her. Her pussy clutches at me, clamping tight, milking me... I slam into her, hard, fucking her, fucking her hard, harder... her legs whip tight around my back, pulling me in as deeply as she can, her hips slamming forward to meet my every thrust.

Something breaks in us both, a tension... I scream, feeling something snap and I cum explosively, filling her with my scalding juices. It's all automatic after that; I can't remember anything, not a blessed damned thing, until I find myself back on the bed. Raina is holding me tight, kissing me… and my eyes, my face are wet with tears, tears I didn't know I had.

Vampire? Me? I'm weak as a newborn kitten. I feel hollow, as though the orgasm emptied everything that was "me" out.

I take her in my arms, clutching her tight. I don't know what just happened; I don't know anything anymore. But I know that being with Raina made it possible.

That's all I need to know for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....