Friday, December 10, 2010


Raina raises an eyebrow.... “Madame? Hardly, but sure, I will stay here with Alise, no problem.” 

But what is the problem? Stoney possessive? Probably yes. Jealous? My ass.... Alise hasnt so much as glanced at another man and I am pretty sure he knows exactly where her heart is. Just what is it they are trying to keep from her? They really arent doing her any favors, but how much do I stick my nose in?

Raina glances over the crowd, trying to get a handle on what it could be that has Stoney so concerned. So many shifters..the bouncer seems on edge, as does the bartender. Normal bar crowd, most of them, but there....rage, contained for the most part, but still there... just lurking under the surface... what the hell?? Who would feel like that towards Alise?

“Go, sing or whatever it is you do. I will watch. Besides, we have lots to talk about dont we,* l'itill einn??


*little one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....