Raina glances to her side and sees Nicholas standing there watching. She breathes a sigh of relief, feeling better with him close by. She can sense how frustrated Jean-Marc is at not getting his way. The frustration turning back to rage when he sees Stoney kiss Alise. Dont like not getting your way? So sad for you, asshole....
Jean-Marc rolls his eyes and takes another step closer to Alise. “Oh how sweet. What drivel. I hate to be the one to interrupt your little affair, but I believe her father gave her to me. The bitch is mine to do with as I wish.” When he sees Raina glance at Nicholas he makes his move and grabs Alise painfully by the wrist, trying to pull her away from Stoney. Alise cries out in pain at her wrist being twisted so cruelly.
Raina hears her cry and doesn't think twice before moving. She grabs Jean-Marc by the front of his shirt and slams him against the wall, hard... She has her knife out and at his throat before anyone can so much as move. She smiles grimly at the small trickle of blood starting to drip down his neck. “I do believe you were asked not to touch the lady.”
Jean-Marc is furious at being held by a woman, “You will pay dearly for your interference...I will enjoy watching you suffer....”
Raina laughs at him, making him angrier yet. “And I will enjoy seeing you try... and yes, I know what you are, and yes this knife can kill you. If you touch her again, I will slit your throat like the pig you are...”
Raina can feel her pets. They are restless and angry, sensing her mood. The dragon lifts his head off her shoulder and looks right at and Jean-Marc and growls, a low rumbling sound, leaving no doubt about its feelings for any of her enemies.
Never taking her eyes off Jean-Marc or moving the knife, Raina leans her head close to her dragon, * “Róa , það vilja vera alright. Við vilja fá okkar tækifæri á this einn annar tími. Hvenær hann er úti og við vilja ekki brjóta af sér okkar gestgjafi.”
Jean-Marc's eyes are wide at the sight of the dragon and the language. What magic is this? Is there a way to take it from her?
Raina can feel his curiosity, some fear, and still that evil rage. But the rage is not directed at her, its at Alise for some reason. I hope they know what they are getting into. If this asshole ever gets a hold of her, he will torture her and then some. Run her through hell just to get back at the gargoyle too... Hopefully she is stronger than she looks.... I wish he would just give me a reason to kill him right now... spare everyone from what I am afraid the deranged idiot will do next.....
Raina feels Nicholas standing right behind her, “I am afraid I have been remiss in offering my assistance..” and he leans in close and whispers to her, “Not that you seem to need it...”
Jean-Marc looks at Nicholas and rolls his eyes, “You can remove the knife from my neck. This has all gotten rather tedious. I am leaving.” Raina slowly backs up, knowing that there are several people willing to take him out if he tries anything now. He gives Raina a disdainful look, “I look forward to meeting you again. It should prove most...interesting...” and to Alise, ** “Bonsoir. J'attendrai impatiemment notre prochaine réunion. Je vous reverrai bientôt mon cher, très bientôt.”
*Calm down, it will be alright. We will get our chance at this one another time. When he is outside and we will not offend our hostess.
**Good evening. I will be anxiously awaiting our next meeting. I will see you again soon my dear, very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....