Raina can feel the surge of emotions quiet somewhat in Nicholas when he holds her. She relaxes in his embrace, feeling safe there. I wonder if he has any sense of my feelings? So many things to learn about each other...
“We'll figure this out. Somehow.” Raina leans back, putting both hands on either side of Nicholas' face so that he has to look at her, “I'm not going anywhere. I know what you are and I am not going anywhere. Its not the first time I have had to learn to deal with something that I didnt completely understand. But I want to understand....”
Nicholas nods his head, takes one of her hands and kisses the inside of her wrist. Raina feels the relief, Did he really think I was going to walk away from him? I dont think I could now if I wanted to...
“Well, I promised someone I would be back downstairs. Come with me. I can drink a little more of this bottle, get a little tipsy and you can tell me all the naughty things you are going to do to me later.” She gives Nicholas a wicked grin, “Actually, if I remember right, I think you owe me one...” Nicholas raises an eyebrow and Raina continues, “Yep, you owe me one”, and they head down the stairs laughing together.
Raina laughs when she sees Alise sitting on Stoneys lap, “I know I said for you to stay close...”
“Raina! I am so glad you are back. Stoney wouldnt go sing until he knew you were here...”
“And here I... I mean, here we are.” Raina gives Nicholas' hand a squeeze. “Time for some fun, this has been a long day...”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....