Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Pandora was fascinated with the man approaching with Ob, when suddenly he was gone... as Ob kissed her and started to introduce them... now he knelt at the feet of a creature that Pandora knew was Silk, but not Silk. She was magnificent in this dragon guise... the iridescent scales adding to the exotic sensual quality... and every movement speaking of danger and death. Silk was truly a creature to be feared with her swords and the hard edge to her eyes. Pandora was glad she called her friend and not enemy... for otherwise she would be surely dead... but Silk did hunt someone, why was she here?
I slipped my hand into Obsidian's while I watched the black figure kneel before Silk, he was surely hers to command... and I wondered if she came to fetch him to serve her in her quest.
"Ob, is everything okay?",I knew he was worried that Silk was called out so soon after recovering from her wounds... he knew her history, would he put himself in danger again to help her? I clung to his side, afraid of what was happening... danger was in the air around us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....