Monday, December 13, 2010
Pandora showered and emerged with thoughts of her lovemaking with Ob still filling her head... his body laying beside the bed with his erection so prominent, even in his stone state made her moan.
I was slipping into bed when I heard a knock at my door,grabbing a robe I opened it to find Monty... 'Pandora,I'm sorry to bother you, but the shapeshifters that were here this evening just left... another girl was raped and beaten tonight,it was one of their own... they smelled Jean-Marc and some unknown others. "
I recoiled at the idea that the vile man that was in the tavern was perpetrating these horrible acts... I feared for Alise,and all the other innocents that might come in contact with him. "Monty,we better plan on contacting Mortuis... and I am sure once night falls Ob and Stoney will have ideas. Please be sure and watch the tavern today,I want no unwanted creatures to enter."
After Monty left I tried to sleep,but I tossed for quite some time.... finally I slipped to the floor,laying beside Ob,my arm draped against his belly... the stone penis the last thing I saw as I drifted off to sleep.
I awoke in the afternoon,and rushed about to help Monty and Patti prepare for the evenings festivities... the shirts were at the bar and extra supplies on hand for the anticipated college crowd.
I went up to my room before sunset... taking a leisurely shower and then relaxing for awhile... my eyes constantly drawn to Ob,and the erection so boldly exposed... finally I could stand it no longer,and I went to my bedside table and drawing some lube from my drawer I stood before Ob and began to play with myself... hoping it was close enough to night for his awareness to be heightened... "Ummm,Josephito,I long for you,I am your love slave..." I rubbed my clit and slipped my fingers in and out of my vagina until I was panting.. I stood above Ob and lowered myself onto his rock hard cock,slowing drawing myself up and down... grateful that the stone was the fine grade that was like marble, smooth to the touch... I had begun to slowly rock on his shaft as deep as I could work myself,when he began to thrust back... I looked down into lust glazed eyes that were enjoying my wakeup surprise.He was fully human in moments and rolled me over so that he could thrust deeper and harder, bringing us both to an exquisite climax. I told him of the shapeshifters tale and he rushed to dress and get downstairs... wanting to talk to Jeb and Monty about security for the contest... giving me a lingering kiss he left.
I decided to participate in the night's contest,and decided to dance as a "witchy woman"... I had a long skirt of dark printed gauze cloth; that rode low on my hips.. I could draw it up at the front waist to expose my legs,I drew on Thong panties of black lace.. and I decided that after the contest I would put on a halter top that matched the skirt. I made the decision without consulting Ob... but decided he would enjoy me showing off what was his alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments... we get comments....