Sunday, December 5, 2010








Pandora looks up at Ob with eyes that spoke volumes...her lust as apparent as his...she licks her lips and still watching him she flicks her tongue across the head of his cock,catching the ridged nub and smiling as she sees the sensation's effect on Ob. Turning now to her work ...she slides her tongue up and down his shaft,when she gets to his balls she licks them lavishly...and then opens her lips to slip one into the orifice of her mouth. Sucking deeply she rolls her tongue around the hairy scrotum...now releasing it to take its brother into her warm mouth, hearing Obsidian groan as she sucks hard. her hands drift up his legs, sliding along the inside of his thighs as she wraps a hand around the base of his cock..squeezing slightly as she gives her attention back to his cock. Pandora looked lovingly into his eyes as she lowered her mouth to cover the tip of his cock,sliding her mouth up and down the length of his gigantic erection...knowing it was impossible to go all the way down with the length he had...her throat too short to ram it all in...content to suck and slide her tongue over as much as she could manage while working her hand up and down and squeezing the base.He was thrusting back at her... She moaned herself, this was extremely erotic to her,and the expressions of pleasure coming from Ob made her clinch the walls of her vagina...she was getting hotter....she started going faster with her attentions to his cock...feeling the veins bunching and growing beneath her fingers as he neared ejaculation...his growl emanating as she felt the sperm rushing up the shaft until he thrust hard up into her mouth and she tasted the salty warmth of him fill her, she swallowed it down...loving it because it was part of him. Pandora continued to suck on his cock as the last few drops emerged and she slid her arms over his thighs to his chest...reveling in the muscles there as she looked again to his face....seeing his satisfaction and seeing the lust still visible...he was far from done with her this night.

Pandora pressed her breasts against him as she sighed and said..."damn, I would love to continue this now,but with Stoney and Tori gone...I imagine if there is to be entertainment in the tavern I had better let you go...but please promise me we will continue this later?"

I rose from my position at his feet...drawing him up with me as I led the way to the shower,"I will help scrub your back"... and dropping my jeans I turned on the water and drew him into the enclosure with me...I ran my hands from his groin up over his flat belly to his muscular chest... wrapping my arms around his neck as I kissed him seductively, sliding my tongue into his mouth... mingling our mutual lust,pressing the length of my naked body against him... surprised that already he had another erection. Ob dropped his hands to cup my ass,caressing and teasing as he slid his hand up to caress my mound of Venus...sliding a finger in my cunt to find it drenched and waiting for him. Satisfied I was as excited as he still was... he grabbed my asscheeks and lifted me up and set me down on his shaft...thrusting up into me as I returned his thrusts,suspended in the air by his strong arms.I moaned... It seemed like nothing could feel as good as this moment...but I knew there would be others...many more....and the excitement of that thought came ,as I came hard..feeling Ob again spill his seed inside me. He bent and we exchanged a soulful kiss before he set me down and we soaped each other...the simple gesture of washing lifted to a higher level.

At last we were dressed and headed downstairs... wondering what this night would have in store, there was never a dull moment in the tavern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments... we get comments....